*Singing* I step up in this (you know), just a swinging my hair

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I am not a big Snoop fan, but that line says it all :lachen:

Anybody else feeling me?? My back layers are about an inch, inch and a half away from APL. I flatironed my hair last nite then put in my rollers. Took em out this mernin' and my hair was just a swanging.

Anybody else think about that line and be like *thats me*?:lachen:

Let the CHURCH say a hearty AMEN!!! :clapping:

Congratulations, sweetie! :notworthy:

By the way, I LOVE THAT SONG and that's my FAVORITE part! :yep:

dadda-dadda-dahhhhh!!!!!

I can just imagine it, I bet it looks real pretty Bre Bre! Congrats on being so close to APL--I'm so happy for you!!!!

Congrats, Bre!

*what song is that line from...*:look:

ETA: Naw, I won't be swangin until FEB. I told my DH that I'ma get me a satin pillow case so I don't have to tie my hair up and when I roll ever in my sleep I can swang my hair :yep:

Me! I was swangin' today. I just got a touch up last Thursday so I have been wearing my hair out. Well today was a little breezy and my hair was just swangin' in the breeze!:yep:

Congrats, Bre!

*what song is that line from...*:look:

ETA: Naw, I won't be swangin until FEB. I told my DH that I'ma get me a satin pillow case so I don't have to tie my hair up and when I roll ever in my sleep I can swang my hair :yep:

The song is "The Next Episode":sekret:

Well, at least two people caught me swangin' my twists today. :look: It was just in lieu of until I get to my goal length. I want to have it down pat:grin:

Back