• silk scarf (35" by 35")

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • silk scarf (15" by 60")

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • silk pillow cases

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

loolalooh

I'm more into designing silk scarves to jazz up hairstyles (puffs, ponytails, etc.) ...

but I'm thinking about expanding to silk scarves/bonnets for hair care. Especially quality, but affordable ones.

What are you most interested in having? And what are your issues (if any) about the current ones on the market?

1. Silk bonnets
2. Large silk scarf (35" by 35")
3. Large silk scarf (15" by 60")
4. Silk pillow case

Silk scarves are hard to keep on while sleeping. If you could find a way to improve that, I'm sure many ladies would be interested.

Also, although there might be some already available, silk bonnets with the elastic covered to protect the edges would be great, too.

Good luck on your business venture!

i am interested in a good silk bonnet with the same description as ^^^^. If you could come up with one large enough to cover braids and kinky twists that would stay on that would even be better

Silk scarves are hard to keep on while sleeping. If you could find a way to improve that, I'm sure many ladies would be interested.

Also, although there might be some already available, silk bonnets with the elastic covered to protect the edges would be great, too.

Good luck on your business venture!

I agree with what she said.

I agree with what has been said. I like silk pillow cases, but a silk scarf or bonnet is more convenient.

silk bonnets I would love to have them. I found them online for 22-28 dollars and skull caps for if you wear wigs and hats and for locs. Really awesome stuff but the prices were horrible. Well in my opinion horrible. Way to high. I would like to own a small stash and give some away as gifts. And to my daughters. Actually this christmas I wanted to give away silk bonnets and a small jar of coconut oil and combs as gifts but it was so hard to find. Anyway you got me as a client if you make them, Please use elastic that is covered by the silk material so I won't lose any hair around my edges and it won't leave marks on the forward. I hate satin bonnets out the BSS. Poor quality.

Thanks so much for your input, ladies!! I have an issue with the elastic as well -- uncomfortable, can harm the edges, etc. I also don't like that some bonnets are too small for my braids (as was said earlier) and that the elastic wears down. I will seriously consider everything that was said.

PM me if you would like to be updated when/if I start making these items.

Thanks again. :grinwink:

Back