Silk Scarf to order online

Kurlee

There was athread a while back that had a website where u can order REAL pure silk/satin scarves. Does anyone rememeber what the website was?

kiesha8185

I also got my silk scarf from tenderheaded.com too. However, they sent me silk pillowcases instead of my drawstring silk bonnet...and wanted ME to pay to ship it back! I really would have just sent them back, but I didn't even have the money to afford the shippin (college student wages...). Then I saw the price of them silk pillowcases compared to the bonnet... needless to say I kept them! Then I wouldn't say they had bad customer service, but they weren't really that nice or even sympathetic that the mistake was on their part. Shipping was quick though :) I MIGHT order from them again.

Missi

I posted a satin/silk scarf thread a while ago: the site is called www.simplyscarves.com Here are some pics of wat they got below.

Missi

thicknlong said:
Thanks girlie ! These are beeeaaauuutiful. I want several. I dont know which one to buy. I better be careful to budget :)

I'm gettin more myself to make my pajamas: lol and they're 20 by 20 inches for $4-6: there are more scarves there: but u'll have to see or ask if it comes in 20 by 20

nappi

u can also try thebreastcancersite.com

they have many nice silk scarves there 2 order

morehairplease

great thread ladies! I have went scarf buying crazy these last couple of weeks. The one's I have are not silk though. Thanks for the thread ladies.....off to purchase some.

Kurlee

all the websites that I've found have these thin behind scarves that can't cover all of your hair. The ones that can cover your hair are all extra and multicolored. I just wanted black silk.

winona

[USER=190896]curlycrocheter[/USER];18312705 said:
I second this website. I got 2 scarves & a bonnet for my birthday. I absolutely love them! They are all so soft. I'm actually buying some more & 1 for DD this weekend.

Are they having a sell for Mother's Day? I didn't receive an email. I want some more but I won't unless they are having a sell.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

manter26

I've purchased really nice silk scarves in-store at New York and Co and JCP for about $5 on sale. The websites probably have deals too.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

curlycrocheter

winona I'm not sure. I like her FB page & I know folks have inquired about a sale.

She said she's not sure yet. Maybe I should hold off on ordering just in case.

I won't wait long though, her stuff is excellent quality & she has great CS.....well worth the price imo :yep:

wheezy807

You can try Pretty AnntoiNet's - Silk Hair Lingerie (Black owned).

http://www.prettyanntoinets.com/

DH and I have silk beanies (2 different sizes). I used mine as a wig cap.
These items are satin not silk but I thought I would share. I've been shopping at http://store.bonbonscheveux.com/ . I've bought 1 hard candy bonnet (the 100% Satin Hard Candy bonnets are custom fitted with a plastic interior that is waterproof. This design is perfect for deep conditioning and keeping pillow cases and furniture clean), and 3 bonnets and my last bonnet was the child size (cheaper) which fits just a slightly bit more snug since my hair cut. I also recently bought 2 scarves and 3 scrunchies and a headwrap. They have a lot of holiday sales.