SILK Hair Bonding Glue

kitten73

Ladies, don't beat me up for asking about hair glue. I know it can be damaging to your hair but I have used it tons of times with no problem. I am wearing a very short cut right now but I would like to glue in a few tracks to add length in the front. There is a hair glue by a company called "Silk" that I have seen in my salon that the customers say is great. I won't dare ask the stylists in the shop because they will look at me like I am crazy (as if they would give me their secret suppliers LOL). If anyone has heard of this product and knows where I can get it please let me know. If you have used a hair bond that you liked please let me know. The one by the company "Silk" has a protector sealant that you apply on your hair at that area your bonding to which helps protect your hair.

I know glue is glue your right. I by no means think this is a magic product. I beleive you take a risk with any product on the market that contains chemicals from shampoo to body lotion. I have seen this used over and over again on healthy heads of hair with no problem.

Back