Silk Amino Acids

princessdi

For those of you who use Silk Amino Acids---

Where can you purchase silk amino acids, how do you use them, and how often do you use it?

Thanks.

I've heard of lotioncrafters but i've never bought any (yet). Search under ''silk protein" numerous threads about it.
Hth.

lotioncrafter.com

most people put a couple of drops in their conditioners, lotions, and even mascara

I've used the silk aa from Lotioncrafters for about 8 months now. I mix it with my oil i use to seal with every 2-3 days. It gives my hair extra strength. I also spray it on my hair right before a relaxer to protect from double-processing.

I've used the silk aa from Lotioncrafters for about 8 months now. I mix it with my oil i use to seal with every 2-3 days. It gives my hair extra strength. I also spray it on my hair right before a relaxer to protect from double-processing.

Do you put yours in the fridge?

I got mine from lotion crafters. I put it in my Ayurveda tea spritzes. It does not need to be kept in the fridge. It has perservatives in it. Just keep it a room temperature.

lotioncrafter.com

most people put a couple of drops in their conditioners, lotions, and even mascara

ITA! I put about a teaspoon in my deep conditioners, leave-ins, my castor oil...just about anything that will not be rinsed out immediately. Otherwise, it is a waste of good product.

Can this be used daily or would that be too much. I'm assuming it's more of a moisturizer than a protein. Is that correct?

Back