should i have a date with the mr cut man

sunshinecoffee22

I join lhcf to regrow my damage hair.
After years of not caring what happen to my hair , what the excepting of getting my weave done.
I am looking for some should to help me decide should i CUT MY HAIR OR NOT. :cry: MY HAIR IS SHORT AND THIN

SECOND DAY OF MTG

Last edited:

Miss.Que

No need to cry... Just think you are on your way to healthy long hair...:)
To answer your question... I think it depends on how you plan to wear your hair. If you are going to continue to wear weaves, phony pnoies, fall wigs, etc then you should not worry about cutting your hair.
However if you plan on wearing your natural hair... i would get a hair cut. I always feel great when I know my hair looks nice (whether it is short or long). Also cutting the thin ends now will help you grow out healthy looking hair with thick ends. HTH :)

sassygurl

Hi Sunshinecoffee22!!

i understand how you feel. I've had to cut my hair to get rid of damaged hair but in the end it looks so much better. You may feel better if you trim off the thin and damaged hair. Make sure to moisturize our hair and seal the ends with oil and baby your edges. This forum is full of great information. Happy Hair Growing!!:)

SUPER SWEET

I feel ya pain. :( I got rid of thin ends. They have no real purpose. Look at the trim or cut as a fresh start for 07'. Make sure to track your progess.