Shedding

Zgirl

Hello ladies

I have been looking through the board on and off and have learned many new things. Since joining my hair has grown quite a lot, that is compared to normal, I also noticed that my hair was no longer breaking or shedding. Recently in the past two weeks I noticed that I have a lot more shedding going on than usual. I would say about 10 hairs everytime i comb, in the morning and at night. Do you guys have any suggestions, as to how I can control the shedding, its very disturbing to see the hair in my sink or comb. I know its shedding b/c they hairs are long and the bulb is on the end.

thanks

Tracy21

[ QUOTE ]
Hello ladies

I have been looking through the board on and off and have learned many new things. Since joining my hair has grown quite a lot, that is compared to normal, I also noticed that my hair was no longer breaking or shedding. Recently in the past two weeks I noticed that I have a lot more shedding going on than usual. I would say about 10 hairs everytime i comb, in the morning and at night. Do you guys have any suggestions, as to how I can control the shedding, its very disturbing to see the hair in my sink or comb. I know its shedding b/c they hairs are long and the bulb is on the end.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently had this same problem. I did an Aphogee treatment followed by a conditioner mix of KeraCare and Matrix Moisture Masque and the shedding of those long hairs stopped immediately.

beana3

hmm. maybe your hair is in its shedding phase??? If so, there is really nothing you can do about it. I wish i could offer more help