Shedding/Breakage

HWAY

Ladies, please help! I'm new and shedding and experiencing breakage. Every day, strands of hair come out of my head and I'm finding more hair in my comb, sink and on my shoulders. Yesterday I bought Nexxus Emergencee, Kenra intensive emoilient treatment and Elucence moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Can you give me advice on exactly how to use the emergencee and Kenra moisturing treatment. I'm 4a/4b. I know I need to increase my water intake, but I'm tired of losing my hair. Help!!

A

anks

I'm beginning to experience the same problem right at the crown of my hair. I know my problem exists to lack of proper hair care for me. I've been slacking for the past couple months.

What I used before, and I'm about to start tomorrow with my routine again; I begin to apply Aphogee Treatment to my hair every six weeks, and made sure I followed with a good moisturizing conditioner. I also did conditioner washes every day and deep conditioned once a week with Lekair Cholesterol or either KeraCare Humecto. I kept my hair oiled and moisturized daily and kept the heat off and it grew back.

HTH,
Tbcool

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
there might not be anything you can do about seasonal shedding but you may be able to get a handle on the breakage. hopefully all of your treatments work