shedding 5 days after wash=co wash?

Mecca_Goddess

I've always had a good bit of shedding. So I do know what is normal for my hair and what is not.

I recently got BKT done and noticed that my shedding issue practically disappeared. (Trust me when I say I appreciate it.

However, I notice that after my hair is freshly washed,(around day #5) that a small amount of shedding begins to occur. Its really weird.
And once my hair is washed again the shedding stops. Does this mean that I need to wash or cowash more often?

P.S. I am positive that it is shed hair. Not broken at all. All the bulbs are attached (I check every one)

Any advice ladies?

Last edited:

JJamiah

LOL same here my hair starts by day 7 like clock work and yes the bulb is attached I check ERR one of dem! As soon as I shampoo it is all over. Until 7 days later.

Mecca_Goddess

LOL same here my hair starts by day 7 like clock work and yes the bulb is attached I check ERR one of dem! As soon as I shampoo it is all over. Until 7 days later.

Glad to know I am not alone. Have you ever tried washing or cowashing more often to see if it fixes the problem?

JJamiah

Glad to know I am not alone. Have you ever tried washing or cowashing more often to see if it fixes the problem?

no I just wash every 7 days and it doesn't really start, but if I EVEN try to get to 8 days you can forget it by 7.5 it starts :lachen: . So I just wash it routinely and it keeps at bay. :) YOUR not alone Mecca at all! I tell people I need to wash weekly or I will be bald.

JJamiah

^^ same here! Lol. I guess I may have to do my washes every 5 days. (Bald is not a good look for me lmao)

LOL, yeah, just doing your shampoo every 5 days. I do every 7 even though I don't feel like it. I have it up in a Pony right now so weekly will do it's thing.