Shea moisture hair dye

CurlsOnFire23

UNVEILING “THE ART OF HAIR COLOR”

For the cover art of our new Ammonia-Free SheaMoisture Hair Color System, we commissioned a series of original water color paintings by Maryland artist Mike Jamal. “It was important to us in creating the art for our new hair color packaging to represent our community in a way that encompasses all our individualism and beauty,” says Jullanar Barron, SheaMoisture Creative Director since 2001. “We want you to see yourself when you look at a box of our hair color.” Here are the 12 packages.

faithVA

Interesting. I will look for it next time I'm in Target. Won't be coloring my hair again until May.

ManeStreet

Wow shea moisture is really expanding. Im happy for them. I luv their products.

The colors look very pretty

robot.

I saw these in Target today. The artwork is really gorgeous. I would buy for that alone.

Ogoma

I am looking at experimenting with color sometime at the end of this year or next so this release is right on time.

I like the idea of the ad, I just don't understand why none of them are smiling and a lot seem to be frowning. I associate ads with smiling faces.

NIN4eva

Those are some ugly drawings. He gave all those women snouts for noses. The blonde one looks like a zomby

lol, I do like the drawings, as I've just mentioned in another thread, but now that you've mentioned it...it does look like he gave them all nose jobs. Which is kind of off-putting and disturbing. :perplexed