SHE IS HEALED!

Aviah

I made a thread a few weeks ago about my friend Sandy, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer (Leukemia) and I want to tell all of you the great news! I never thought the day would come when I would say I have lived to "see" a miracle so deep as this.

SANDY IS HEALED! My God... If people only understood what this means, emotionally, spiritually, ugh. Man, God. Wow.

She was told there was nothing more the doctors could do for her, she was on dialysis, having kidney failure, fluid around the heart, in the hospital being told that should would not make it. Now, in the space of a few days she went from terminal to almost CLEAR. She's now an outpatient with just a few more checkups to go. She's had blood transfusions, bone marrow transplants, spent her 21 birthday in the hospital. Now, after the doctors gave up, after they said she was TERMINAL, she is HEALED of her Leukemia!!

I'm still in shock. God is so great. So real. I'm speechless.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. HONESTLY. AND THANK GOD WHO IS MOST AMAZING, POWERFUL AND SOVEREIGN.

:dance7::band::bouncy::circle::grouphug3:

Those don't even express what I am feeling right now. Thank you all again SO SO much.

Last edited:

Sashaa08

PRAISE HIM!!!! Miracles happen everyday! He is a healer!! I want to shout in my office-He is an awesome, awesome, awesome God!

Thank you, Aviah for coming back with this testimony!

Honi

There is no board.
That is excellent news!!!!! What doctors cannot do, Jesus' last cut can! Ha! I'm grinnin ear to ear! Thanks for making my day! :yay:

Praise God all day e'eryday!

Zeal

I know what you mean by being in shock. It's not that you are in shock you are just in awe... Like, " Wow! Look at God"

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow.

Zeal

Its a bit of both @Zeal. I don't even have enough words to praise him! Its too much!

I understand. :yawn: I too myself have said, "I can't believe it" Trust me! I understand.

Praise God!

This thread has given me inspiration.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Praise God! :notworthy:

I am very happy for you and your friend. How faithful you've been and how faithful is our wonderful Father God in Heaven above.

We're in a 'Season of Miracles' and Answered Prayers. Expect the power of God to flow in great and mighty waves for His children. :Rose:

divya

God and God alone!!! I pray that all those who tended to her in the hospital realize that this is the miracle of the life-giving God. May lives be touched as she shares her story...

JinaRicci

Wow! Praise God!!! There are tears in my eyes from hearing this. I kept thinking about her and I am glad that you have a praise report to share. God is truly awesome, able to do any and everything.

Lynnerie

This is an awesome testimony. When the doctors say one thing God says another. He has the final word. Keep the faith believe in Him! Don't allow what others say to discourage you because God is a HEALER.