I Am Healed!!!

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Five years ago on March 25th 2000, I almost lost my life. Living on the wrong side of God at the time in a blacksliden state. Knew the goodness of God but turned my back on Him for many years. Thank God for His mercy. Donald Lawrence song Healed is my praise song. I have so much to be thankful for. But for prayer and the grace of God I would not be here. The doctors gave me no chance of survival without surgery, only fifty percent with surgery and 70 percent chance of being a vegetable even with surgery. But praise Him, 'BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED" not only did I have to learn to walk again, but God also saw fit for me to finish my education. I was in my senior year working toward a degree in accounting when this happened. I by the grace of God still graduated on time.

I learned to walk, I regained the use of the left side of my body, my bladder incontenance problem is gone I still cant see with my right eye, but I'm not discouraged by it nor have I asked God to restore my sight. I know He is able but I need to keep it as a reminder of where He brought me from. I had no income for nineteen months because my injury left me disabled, it took nineteen months for me to be approved for disability, during that time my kids and I lived on 280.00 a month, I wasnt kicked out of my house even when I got behind in my rent. God gave me favour with my landlord who according to other that rented from him was a nasty old white man. I didnt go on welfare, nothing got turned off. I received disability for two years at the end of 2001. It was a nice chunk of tax free change but I wanted to work so when it came time to review my disability, I declared I AM HEALED BY HIS STRIPES. No I still dont have my sight in my right eye, but thats okay. I'm here. Five years later.

Unemployed right now but not discouraged, I know that God has a plan for me and in His time, this plan will be made manifest to me if I just hold on and dont give up. God made me a fighter not a quitter and I thank Him for that. There are time I want to throw in the towel and just give up, but when I feel that way, a little voice tells me that thats not the way I'm made. I've cried, jumped up and down, hollered, acted a pure fool, but at the end of it all, I'm left knowing that God is in control and that nothing has happened to me that God has not already given His okay. So I tell myself that if God is allowing me to go through this and He is in control, then I know in the end that I will be okay.
I am blessed, I am blessed, every moment that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest, I am blessed, I am blessed.

Thank you Jesus!!! God is good and worthy to be praised!
prshm.jpg

ladydee, thanks for sharing your testimony of faith! God is great and greatly to be praised. Hallelujah!!!!

What a powerful testimony, all praises to God! This has given me more faith to pray for healing for a (so-called) terminally ill friend of mine. I am happy for your healing, I pray full recovery of your sight and employment for you.

Wow, Ladydee...I had no idea that you had been through all that. Praise God for bringing you through and for you being here with us to share that wonderful testimony and for all of your encouraging words. God is so good!!!

I'm blessed by your testimony! :clap:

Sometimes I fall victim to "whoa is me" but you got me here praising God right NOW for His constant blessings. Thank YOU!

ladydee36330 said:
Five years ago on March 25th 2000, I almost lost my life. Living on the wrong side of God at the time in a blacksliden state. Knew the goodness of God but turned my back on Him for many years. Thank God for His mercy. Donald Lawrence song Healed is my praise song. I have so much to be thankful for. But for prayer and the grace of God I would not be here. The doctors gave me no chance of survival without surgery, only fifty percent with surgery and 70 percent chance of being a vegetable even with surgery. But praise Him, 'BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED" not only did I have to learn to walk again, but God also saw fit for me to finish my education. I was in my senior year working toward a degree in accounting when this happened. I by the grace of God still graduated on time.

I learned to walk, I regained the use of the left side of my body, my bladder incontenance problem is gone I still cant see with my right eye, but I'm not discouraged by it nor have I asked God to restore my sight. I know He is able but I need to keep it as a reminder of where He brought me from. I had no income for nineteen months because my injury left me disabled, it took nineteen months for me to be approved for disability, during that time my kids and I lived on 280.00 a month, I wasnt kicked out of my house even when I got behind in my rent. God gave me favour with my landlord who according to other that rented from him was a nasty old white man. I didnt go on welfare, nothing got turned off. I received disability for two years at the end of 2001. It was a nice chunk of tax free change but I wanted to work so when it came time to review my disability, I declared I AM HEALED BY HIS STRIPES. No I still dont have my sight in my right eye, but thats okay. I'm here. Five years later.

Unemployed right now but not discouraged, I know that God has a plan for me and in His time, this plan will be made manifest to me if I just hold on and dont give up. God made me a fighter not a quitter and I thank Him for that. There are time I want to throw in the towel and just give up, but when I feel that way, a little voice tells me that thats not the way I'm made. I've cried, jumped up and down, hollered, acted a pure fool, but at the end of it all, I'm left knowing that God is in control and that nothing has happened to me that God has not already given His okay. So I tell myself that if God is allowing me to go through this and He is in control, then I know in the end that I will be okay.
I am blessed, I am blessed, every moment that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest, I am blessed, I am blessed.

Hallelujah! We are overcomers by the words of our testimony!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!! That came right on time. I was sitting here at work feeling down, depressed, and confused and I was about to send my boss an e-mail telling hime I needed to go home. But your post has given me strength! I feel like I can make it!!

Back