Share your Qhemet review here

Miosy

Could ya share ur reveiw here pleazzzz :) There are so many links and I know I missed a few :(

Here is my review:

Heavy Cream: It's too heavy on my hair when it is dry and slightly on the greasy side BUT when I apply it to my ends after I wash ,my ends do not feel greasy but moisturized.

Sidr: Lighter than heavy cream. It's also a bit heavy for my hair when dry and slightly greasy not much BUT again like the heavy cream leaves my ends very moisturized when I apply after washing.

Olive cream detangler: :yay: my new staple. My ends love it! It does not leave my hair greasy when I apply on my dry ends. I use it every day on my ends especially w/ protective styles and my ends feel very soft and moisturized. Also, I used it every day on my ends for 5 days and it still felt moisturized not greasy :)

Healthb4Length

Alma Heavy cream-very moisturizing without being greasy. I like using it on my wet hair particularly my ends, makes it feel like butta!

Sidr Butter-is lite, it is moisturizing but I prefer the Heavy cream, I use this when I do rollersets or flat iron my hair and want it lite and bouncy.

Grapeseed Pomade- basically grease, it's ok. Has a medicinal smell, I won't buy this again.

Olive Detangler-very good! Works great with either Sidr butter or Heavy cream. I can't wait till the shop opens again because I ran out.

Honey Balm-very good it makes my hair feels moist but dry but silk??? Weird...I use this sparingly. IDK if I'll reorder this.

HoneyDew

Earlier this year, I bought the sampler and I LOVED the Olive cream detangler. It was great as a moisturizer and new growth tamer. I am just not trying to depend totally on products that I have to order and cost so much if I can use cheaper, more available items.

But, I was very pleased with it. You should have seen me using the end of my rat-tail comb scrape the bottom of the bottle. :)

SEMO

So far I've only used the Amla and Olive heavy cream and the sidr tree butter balm. Here is my review:

Though I think I'm in the minority here, I actually prefer the Sidr tree balm over the heavy cream. The balm has a creamier texture and is easier to distribute through my hair. The sidr balm also leaves my hair nice and moisturized, especially the 1st day I apply it after a wash. I agree with the original poster that after reapplying it can get slightly greasy (if I over do it).

The amla and olive heavy cream is much thicker, and I have to rub it in my palms more to help spread it out. It too leaves my hair feeling very moisutrized. But for some reason I feel like I have to re-apply it more often than the sidr butter to maintain the same softness level. A plus is that it doesn't make my hair feel greasy with new applications.

Just so you know I'm a 4a.

nychaelasymone

I use the Amla Oil and Sulfer oils. They are a little heavy, so I only apply to my scalp lightly. I do like how the Amla oil leaves my hair nice and shiny. It does have a slight/medium odor but it doesn't bother me. I'm on jar number 2 so far so good. I use the sulfur oil about 2xs a week. It too has a slight/medium odor...nothing like MTG, but I like it.

JD's Mom

I ordered the sampler kit and here is what I've used thus far:

Olive Oil detangler - love it! Very good as a detangler and a wonderful leave-in. Does not weigh my hair down, and helps control the frizzy ends (I mostly air dry).

Honey Hair balm - I use it to seal in the detangler. Again, love it. My ends feel very soft and moisturized. I do not feel the need to reapply. I'm usually good unitl the next wash (about every 3 days).

Haven't used the heavy cream yet, thought I would wait until I have much more new growth.

Dare~to~Dream

SEMO said:
The sidr balm also leaves my hair nice and moisturized, especially the 1st day I apply it after a wash.

I agree...I applied it the day or two after washing my hair and it's really nice and moisturized! It's a little greasy but I have no problems with greasy! :lol: It's only been a few days but I find that my hair does not have any knots on the ends! So far the moisturizers I've used this year have not prevented that from happening. It's early but I hope the product is consistent and that I continue to see results.

LovelyLionessa

HoneyDew said:
Earlier this year, I bought the sampler and I LOVED the Olive cream detangler. It was great as a moisturizer and new growth tamer. I am just not trying to depend totally on products that I have to order and cost so much if I can use cheaper, more available items.

But, I was very pleased with it. You should have seen me using the end of my rat-tail comb scrape the bottom of the bottle. :)

ITA agree with this statement! As much as I enjoy using the Alma & Olive Heavy cream, I'm not wild about the idea of having to continually order it and pay for shipping for. :ohwell:

I used this last night on dry hair and set my hair for the night in a braidout. It left my hair shiny and moisturized. :D