Shampoo Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Shampoo

Lilmama1011

Anyone have a review on this shampoo? I am looking for shampoo that doesn't cause buildup, is moisturizing, and cleans well. It just seems like all the shampoos does the same thing

image-3236127450.png

lamaria211

I just bought it, ill be trying it tomorrow! But it smells great and its super thick and creamy. Hth

juliehp

I have it, the light leave in, the heavier leave in, curly pudding, and moisturizer. I have not used the shampoo or the light leave in yet...

NaturallyATLPCH

Anyone have a review on this shampoo? I am looking for shampoo that doesn't cause buildup, is moisturizing, and cleans well. It just seems like all the shampoos does the same thing

View attachment 235505

I've used it. My hair actually felt very soft to the point where I could detangle with it. It's great, smells good, and the price point is ON POINT. I definitely recommend it. Before I started strictly cowashing, I would shampoo with this weekly and clarify once a month so I wouldn't experience any build up.

lamaria211

This stuff is Great. I washed x3 because my hair was sooo soft and moisturized I didn't want to stop. Its e keeper new staple for life I love it!