Shame on Dr. Miracles for giving a lady bald spots

illuminatiamerica

Here is her youtube video showing her bald spots from using Dr. Miracles "Healing" Oil

YouTube - My Hair Fell Out Due to Dr. Miracles

Here is the link to the chemical concoction they are experimenting on people with:

Dr. Miracle's Online

I remember the first Dr. Miracle's ad campaign around 2004,2005 during a BET awards show. They introduced themselves to us. I purchased some of their Tingle Grease in 2006. It will burn your scalp and eat up hair for sure.

:perplexed

Last edited:

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Someone posted this vid the other day. How sad. Did she notify the company of what happened to her? I'm sure she's not the only one.

This is why I stick to my good old coconut and olive oil. No thanks to all that other crap!

Misseyl

Thanks for showing me this. No Dr. Miracles for me. I used their temple balm once and then gave myself a touchup and it burned like hell. But gosh in this girl's case it surely took her hair out.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Never tried that stuff, I was too offended by their commercials. Too many products (natural or otherwise) out there to compromise how I feel about black hair. I refuse to be insulted by "my own."

Her spots are shiny. That makes me nervous, I hope her scalp recovers.

Last edited:

Curly Luul

Her poor head and hair, wow i just watched the link. She should take legal action aganist the company because there must be something harmful in that product for hair to be falling out in large chunks.

I feel really bad for that lady