Setting lotion/foam recs needed

morehairplease

Hi ladies,

I am looking for a setting/wrapping lotion or foam to wrap my short hair at home for times when I can't make it to the salon. Any and recs are greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance ladies

You know what I think is the best foam/wrap lotion? Silk 2..It leaves your hair so soft and bouncy. The luster is great also. I have not seen it around in a while, nor have I heard anyone here speak of it. If you happen to get your hands on it, check it out!

SerenityBreeze said:
You know what I think is the best foam/wrap lotion? Silk 2..It leaves your hair so soft and bouncy. The luster is great also. I have not seen it around in a while, nor have I heard anyone here speak of it. If you happen to get your hands on it, check it out!

serenity who makes silk 2? tia

shellzfoshizzle said:
I love Nairobi (its a professional salon kind) or Proclaim from sallys.

I second the Nairobi foam. I love this stuff!!! I just ordered some today.

nikki1971 said:
I second the Nairobi foam. I love this stuff!!! I just ordered some today.

nikki,

where did you order from? also, do you have to mix this with water? If so, how much water?
thanks in advance

I almost forgot. Elucence has a Volumizing Foam that works great! It also leaves your hair soft and bouncy.

tishee said:
thanks missb! I finally got a chance to see the name of the wrap lotion my stylist uses...it's DE.

Is it the Masterpiece Setting lotion by DE or the discontinued 3-Dimensions styling lotion?

Thanks

I was referring to the Compositions Foaming Wrap Lotion and Mousse. My stylist also uses the Masterpiece lotion. I will ask her about that one on Friday.

MissB said:
I was referring to the Compositions Foaming Wrap Lotion and Mousse. My stylist also uses the Masterpiece lotion. I will ask her about that one on Friday.

Thanks MissB. :) I just ordered a Home Maintenance System of DE products. I am thinking about just sticking entirely to one product line. I didn't order a setting product though because I didn't have enough information on them.

Please post what your stylist says about the Masterpiece lotion.

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Is it the Masterpiece Setting lotion by DE or the discontinued 3-Dimensions styling lotion?

Thanks

hi pbe,

I don't remeber the writing that was on the bottle but the container had a dark pink pump dispenser. Will look at the name next time though.

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Thanks MissB. :) I just ordered a Home Maintenance System of DE products. I am thinking about just sticking entirely to one product line. I didn't order a setting product though because I didn't have enough information on them.

Please post what your stylist says about the Masterpiece lotion.

I hope you like the products. My stylist did tell me on my last visit that DE works well on all hair types unlike Keracare and Dudley.

Back