Sept 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Weekend Hair Warrior Cousin Sister Friends!:2inlove:

Last Summer Holiday for those of us in the US and the 1st Week in September for us ALL.:beach:

What Are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans Ladies??? Here's Mine....:abducted:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Treat: Olaplex 0 & 3
Cleanse: HennaSooq Cleansing Clay
Treat: Elizavecca Ceramide Protein Treatment
Rinse Out: Olaplex 5
DC: Olaplex 8
Leave-In: Olaplex 3 & 6

Aggie

Washed my hair today with Olaplex #4C Clarifying Shampoo
Followed with Olaplex #2, Shampooed again with Olaplex #4 Moisturizing Poo

Treated with Nairobi Pamper Plex Fortifying Strengthening Conditioner and NG Rose Deep Conditioner.
Tahiti Cocktail Leave-in Smoothie, braided up to wear my wig for the week.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I have been doing some major cleaning and organizing of my space. Unfortunately, I may have thrown out all my good combs and brushes in the process. :fistshake: So I ordered a few combs and a hair moisturizer so I could detangle my twists. Detangled, moisturized, and put my hair in 8 braids.
My braidout in the back finally sits on my shoulders. I cannot wait for my hair to grow more in the front to do the same.

I am going to the salon on Thursday for a shampoo, scalp massage, and blow dry only. Then on Friday my hair will be put into rose gold knotless braids again. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Monday
Moisturizer: Mist of water and Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream with Argan Oil

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Sadly, my hair appointment today was cancelled, instead I will have to wash and blow dry my hair tonight to get ready for my hair braiding appointment tomorrow. Sigh, I really don't have the energy for this.