September 2013....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

It's a 10 leave-in with a sample the the miracle hair mask

Stand up steamer

Tresemme thermal creations heat tamer

Chi 44 Iron Guard

The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot DC

Leche De Cabra DC

Silicon Mix DC

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat Cond

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Cond

Argan Heat flat iron by Babyliss

Products I been using forever, Motions Lavish Shampoo, Moisture Plus Conditioner, Neautralizer Shampoo, Foam wrap lotion and Moisturizing hair & scalp lotion.. Oh 2 scrunchies...

Curlmart
Camille Rose Naturals Fresh Curl
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
Kinky-Curly Curling Custard
Kinky-Curly Knot Today

Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Conditioner. This stuff is pretty awesome. I'm happy to be able to find a good moisturizing conditioner (w/ slip) on ground should I need to. The smell leaves little to be desired, but it's not that bad.

Major VO5 haul... got Shea Cashmere, Raspberry, Freesia, Kiwi, Strawberry, Green Tea, Blackberry Sage, Coconut, Ocean Breeze, Passion fruit, Extra Body, and Repair. Cost: ~$75 for ~150 bottles

Also got a few bottles of Silkience (Dollar Tree) and Mane 'n Tail (BOGO @ CVS) and a partially used bottle of original Megatek. Gonna compare an old bottle, a new bottle, and a replica made by JeterCrazed.

image-1437865578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Duchess007 GANGSTER! I aint mad..150 bottles...You are straight for a loooooong time....Haul Queen!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
2 vanilla silk dreams
2 Shea what!
2 komaza care califia leave in
2 komaza care maltani leave in

Almost made it to BF this year since last year's haul! So close but couldn't wait to reup on these items

@coyacoy

Girl, You know I love a good Haulin' PJ. :love:

You know this is the place to be to help you get back on Track.

A Setback is setting you up for a Comeback.:kiss:

You'll be back in no time.:yep:

Back