scalp stimulating shampoo

gymfreak336

Depends on the shampoo. I usually don't follow mine with another shampoo and I also don't follow my clarifying shampoos with anything else either. For scalp stimulation I like the elasta qp one and the joico daily treatment shampoo.

tri3nity

Thank you gym I'm using the qp as well. Do you use the conditioner with it and how often do you use it? I'm wondering if its safe to use it weekly for my mid week shampoos.

gymfreak336

I've used the conditioner before. It is lightweight so I used a heavier leave in afterwards but I liked it. It is a very mild scalp treatment shampoo so it would be fine for weekly use. One of the best scalp treatment poos IMO. Very mild but effective.

Babygurl

I usually need to follow up Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo with a moisturizing shampoo only if I dont plan to deep condition, if I deep condition then a follow up I dont feel is necessary.

tri3nity

I usually need to follow up Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo with a moisturizing shampoo only if I dont plan to deep condition, if I deep condition then a follow up I dont feel is necessary.

So you dc as a prepoo then shampoo? Have you tried the matching stimulating conditioner?

Blue_Berry

I notice something about using shampoos and conditioners that stimulate. (Peppermint, Tea Tree shampoos, etc) When I use stimulating shampoos whether the ingredients are natural or not my hair seem to be dry. The shampoo seem to leave my hair very clean .It feels like it clarifying my hair. Plus, I don't get much moisture benefits from stimulating conditioners. You should maybe follow up with a moisturizing shampoo if it works good for your hair. Don't forget to condition your hair though. I love the stimulating conditioners as co-washes. I can sit with the conditioner in my hair for hours and in joy the tingling feeling. :)

Last edited: