Scalp damage from cornrows

girlyprincess23

What to do about painful scalp damage from cornrows? It was just hurting before (the pain is subsiding a little), but since yesterday white puss bubbles are forming!! Not too many but this has never happened to me before. I've had tight cornrows before but this is kind of ridiculous. Is there anything to put on it to help with the pain and the bumps??

If you're seeing white spots, they are waaaaay too tight. You need to take them out. That's sounds like traction alopecia.

really???....what happens if you leave them in??? i suspect all the damage is already done, no? can it do more damage yet?

You are seeing what happens if you leave them in, I mean you have puss coming out, that is way too tight and you could lose your hair permanently, The Damage is not already done, you are at the start of some painful damage if you don't take them out. I am sure they look good and you probably paid alot of money for them, but Like the others said you need to take them out!!!:nono:

Yes! Take them out and don't let that person cornrow your hair ever again!
When you take them out be very gentle and avoid brushes & fine toothed combs for a while!

Back