Saturday Night Hair

This Saturday, I pre-poo'ed with Cholesterol-Carrot Oil, then a 1-hr. protein treatment w/heat (I sat outside for a bit in the backyard while thesun heated my head. LOL!) after that, I applied Nexxus Humetress for 1-hr.

This afternoon I condition washed with Wen Tea Tree cleansing conditioner,then I put a tube of fermodyl 619 and some proline moisturizer and S-curl and sealed with a mixture of oils and i let it airdry i then put it in 2 braids pinned them up and wrapped with a scarf.

Well ladies it's Saturday ...what are you doing with your hair tonight? Going out to dinner and wearing an upscale updo? Clubbing with a beautiful braid out? Movie night with a firece flat ironed flip?

Well as for me it'll be DC no heat and lifetime movie network...I may attempt my first braid out..

So what are your hair plans for the evening?

Lovin that alliteration!! lool Seriously, I upset cuz I just did my hair Thursday night and it got rained on like somethign serious! I didn't do anything to it yesterday except play in it, so today I think I'm going to do a rollerset

Back