satin rollers or satin pillow roller

lollyoo

hi,
which one should i buy for night time to retain my roller setting curls.
i meant satin foam rollers or satin pillow rollers
thanks

Last edited:

madamone

Hi LollyPoo,

I use Satin Foam rollers. I still wrap my ends with papers after I moisturize and seal. I have not used the pillow rollers. My style is great and my ends are in great shape from this. It's also the easiest way for me to whole head baggy.

HTH

Vanity1

Does anyone have a picture or tell me where i can purchase satin rollers??
Also, when you roll your hair before bedtime, do you condition the ends before you roll, use a setting lotion, or simply roll?

kandegirl

I use satin foam rollers for big curls and satin rods for spiral curls. Pics in fotki using satin rods in Dominican album.

gabulldawg

Girl, you can get some satin rollers at wal-mart. That's where I got mine. They weren't a bad price, and at the wal-mart I went to they had them in two or three different sizes.

Vanity1

Girl, you can get some satin rollers at wal-mart. That's where I got mine. They weren't a bad price, and at the wal-mart I went to they had them in two or three different sizes.

Yeah, I thought I had seen them at "wally world" before:grin:, I just didnt know if they were the right kind.

There are some that look like satin rollers, I think, but they look like they will snap your hair, so I wanted to make sure I was getting the right ones.

gabulldawg

Yeah, I thought I had seen them at "wally world" before:grin:, I just didnt know if they were the right kind.

There are some that look like satin rollers, I think, but they look like they will snap your hair, so I wanted to make sure I was getting the right ones.

LOL! As long as they have the satin on them they will be straight. The ones I bought basically are sponge rollers with satin wrapped around the foam part.

Vanity1

LOL! As long as they have the satin on them they will be straight. The ones I bought basically are sponge rollers with satin wrapped around the foam part.

O.k., cool. I think I will go get mines today.
I am sick of having to wash my hair everytime I want a decent rollerset:ohwell::grin:, and that curling iron is not going to get it.:nono:

lollyoo

thanks, for the input, will probably try the satin rods, as i want to be using flexi rods mainly to stretch my relaxer for 18 wks - almost 8wks, 10wks to go.