Satin "finish" hair rollers....where to buy?

Crystal22

I purchased some satin finish rollers some years ago and can't remember the brand or where I purchased them. They were not covered in satin cloth but the roller itself was smooth like satin but function like foam rollers with the clip over snap and everything. I hope I'm explaining myself clearly.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about lol?

I just have a new use for them since I'm rollerset challenged...I figure I can use them on wet hair but I don't have enough and don't know where to get more.

Thanks in advance!

Crystal22

ajargon02, jamaica68....Thanks so much! I'm glad to know I made sense lol. I will be checking these stores tomorrow. Reecie thanks for posting a pic..thats the kind. Do you use them on wet hair?

You guys be on it in the hair forum lol.

Crystal22

I looked a little further Reecie and I thought the ones you pictured were the ones but they look to be covered in satin cloth too....the rollers I'm looking for are made in a satin finish...no cloth at all. I would post a pic of one of the ones I have but lhcf won't let me rite now for some reason.

Blairx0

I wonder if these would be similar to pillow rollers. If so I would say dry hair only. Wet hair and fabric doesn't sound like a good mix

Crystal22

I wonder if these would be similar to pillow rollers. If so I would say dry hair only. Wet hair and fabric doesn't sound like a good mix

Believe it or not I tried rollers with the squishy satin foam rollers on semi wet hair today and set under the dryer. It worked out pretty well but its not something I would do often.

The rollers I speak of don't have a piece of satin cloth covering the roller. The roller itself is made with a satin like coating but secures just like a regular foam roller.

Last edited: