Sarenzo Bath & Body Question

MilkChocolateOne

Has anyone ever ordered the Avocado & Honey Leave In conditioner?

I received my bottle and it has black specks throughout the bottle. I'm scared to use it because it might be mold. Can anyone tell me if these specks are part of the product formulation or bacteria growth?

@MilkChocolateOne

You should "Contact Seller"

I did. I am waiting for a response. I tried looking at some youtube videos and some blog reviews for images to compare with my bottle. I want to support smaller businesses but I am gong to stick to my old dependable brands. I was trying to find a replacement for oyin hair dew(a nice she butter free/glycerine free leave in/moisturizer). I love the way it performs on my daughter's hair but I can't tolerate the lingering smell. Some of these natural hair companies need to tone down the fragrance or offer unscented options. I tried Puradody but the Sapote Hair lotion and Muru Moisture milk are not the best fit for her hair.

Hi there!

Yes I've tried the Avocado & Honey Leave In. It does have tiny specs in it from the herbs I believe. (They were very small, not sure what you are seeing in your bottle) It did not affect my use of the product if that helps.

Not sure if you have ever used APB's Ayurvedic Cream? It reminds me of that product but not consistency wise. It's because of the herbs etc which also melt into my hair as I smooth it on.

I would definitely contact her to double check and she can tell you exactly what they are. Plus give you peace of mind. HTH

PS- I got my bottle back in May 2015 and it looks the same.

Hi there!
Yes I've tried the Avocado & Honey Leave In. It does have tiny specs in it from the herbs I believe. (They were very small, not sure what you are seeing in your bottle) It did not affect my use of the product if that helps.
I would definitely contact her to double check and she can tell you exactly what they are. Plus give you peace of mind. HTH PS- I got my bottle back in May 2015 and it looks the same.
@CeeLex33

Back