SAM'S CARIBBEAN has a new toll free line and is offering a discount on new orders ...

tia123

Hi everyone; I received this email notice from Sams. Please ignore if this is a repeat. I just wanted to share.

We at www.sams24-7.com are always listening to our customers and are constantly searching for ways to enhance your shopping experience. Many of you have asked us for a telephone order line. Well, we have listened. It therefore gives us great pleasure to introduce to you our new toll-free, telephone order line, good throughout the USA and Canada:
1-877-U-GO-SAMS
(1-877-846-7267)
in Europe call: 0208-432-6197, Chose Option 3 (Not a toll-free number)
Elsewhere call: 516-858-0054, Choose Option 3 (Not a toll-free number)

Our friendly, knowledgable Sales Representatives are available to take your order Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm Eastern Time. However, feel free to call anytime and use our new, state-of-the-art voice-mail system; we'll call you back.
All phone orders received now through Friday July 13 will automatically qualify for a 20% discount (discout does not apply to on-sale items). So this is an excellent time for you, your friends and your relatives to shop for your favorite Caribbean products. It's quick, it's easy, and it saves you money.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,​

Andrew Morris, President
Sam's Caribbean Marketplace, Inc.
P.S. Remember, all phone orders received now through Friday July 13 will automatically qualify for a 20% discount.:D

Thanks so much for posting this. I have just placed an order for a case :)

The discount more than covers the shipping costs to UK

VWVixxen said:
I wish I would have seen this 45 minutes ago before I order! Thanks for sharing though!
Can you try calling them - they may still give you the discount?

Back