Sams 24-7 discount codes save up to $15

Blaque*Angel

$15 IN FREE MERCHANDISE
Now through Sunday November 30, 2008, www.sams247.com is giving you $15 in FREE merchandise every time you spend more than $49. That's it: add merchandise worth more than $49 to your shopping cart, click CHECKOUT, then insert the following code in the Coupon Code: box on the CHECKOUT page. We will immediately slash $15 off your total.
COUPON CODE: 1993-15

SPEND $20 AND SAVE, TOO
We know these are economically challenging times, and so we have an alternate offer: Save $5 on merchandise worth more than $19. Use the following coupon code to take advantage of this offer: COUPON CODE: 1993-5.
This promotion has some really cool features:
o Save big no matter where in the world you live!
o Start saving immediately!
o Use either coupon as often as you like, now through November 30, 2008!
o You may spread the savings by forwarding this email to your friends and relatives, or by mentioning this offer in your blogs, forums, or chat rooms.
Now, how's that for an economic stimulus package?
Thanks again for sharing the first fifteen years with us. We do hope you'll be with us for at least another fifteen years.

Sincerely,
Andrew Morris, President
www.Sams247.com

P.S. Remember, this promotion expires November 30, 2008. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

rosalindb

Hi

I received the e-mail from SAMS a couple of days ago advising of the $15 discount and that it is valid until the end of the month.

I just tried to order and received an error message stating that the discount is not available at the moment. :perplexed

I have just e-mailed them but wondered if anyone has had any problems ordering.

Thanks

Rosalindb