15% off at Sams 24-7

alexstin

I could not get the discount code to work online. You may have to call in your order.

With Easter just around the corner, we thought you'd appreciate a coupon worth 15 percent off all your product purchases at www.sams24-7.com.

It's easy to secure your 15% discount. Simply type (or copy) the following code into the "Coupon Code" box on the CHECKOUT PAGE:

0307-15

Hit the "Apply" button, and bingo! You'll save big on every product you purchase!

So go ahead: shop to your heart's content. Use the coupon as often as you like, starting now! You may even pass it along to friends and relatives. Oh, but hurry: this offer expires on Tuesday March 27, 2007.

Thanks for your continued patronage, and a Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks for this....but, it won't be good for me because the store is right around the corner from me so...I'll just mosey on over there since they have a new shipment in of BCO. At least I will be saving on S&H.

alexstin

Nice & Wavy said:
Thanks for this....but, it won't be good for me because the store is right around the corner from me so...I'll just mosey on over there since they have a new shipment in of BCO. At least I will be saving on S&H.

I wish I could save on S/H!:cool:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
heyy! I got this email yesterday! I guess I better order some more castor oil!

Cien

Pink is my signature color
God's Anointed said:
Can anyone buy at Sams or do i need to have a card to purchase from there?

no card necessary! anyone can order from them!! :)

God's Anointed

alexstin said:
This is not Sams club in case that's what you were thinking.:)

Yea, i think that's what i was thinking. Do i have to order online from them or is there somewhere on their website that i can check to see if i have one in my area?

alexstin

I only used it for a little while and then sold the remainder. I'm having seller's remorse though:( Wondering if I should try it again or just stick with my regular castor oil.:confused: