Sally's Salon Care Conditioners

mscocoface

I use it when I can't find a good sale on VO5 or others. I love it! I like that it is in the huge container so I buy the little spout attachment also and just place it in the back of the shower.

Even for what 6-8 bucks you get that much which is a deal for cowashing when you would only get 6-8 bottles of your cheapie conditioner and it won't even fill up that container.

You can't beat the cost and the quantity! You know Sally's has a 20% off coupon in a mailer for your entire purchase? :)

adw425

The honey and almond is great, but the wild cherry didn't do anything for my hair. I used both for CO washing, but I had to add stuff to the wild cherry to make it work for me.

MochaEyeCandy

I use it when I can't find a good sale on VO5 or others. I love it! I like that it is in the huge container so I buy the little spout attachment also and just place it in the back of the shower.

Even for what 6-8 bucks you get that much which is a deal for cowashing when you would only get 6-8 bottles of your cheapie conditioner and it won't even fill up that container.

You can't beat the cost and the quantity! You know Sally's has a 20% off coupon in a mailer for your entire purchase? :)
Thanks for the info and the quick reply. Which formula did you use?

The honey and almond is great, but the wild cherry didn't do anything for my hair. I used both for CO washing, but I had to add stuff to the wild cherry to make it work for me.
Thank you for your reply. I didn't think wild cherry would do anything special, it just smells so yummy. What did you tweak it with?

adw425

Honey and coconut oil and a bit of my tea mixture into which I had infused some wild cherry bark.

mscocoface

I used the almond one, but I normally will place some oil or something any any of the conditioners I use. I was pleased with it. I have also used the remoisturizer conditioner too.

AngelDoll

I have used the honey and almond conditioner for cowashes and it works just as well as any of my other cheapie conditioners. I still have a gallon I need to use up.