sale on puritan's pride

UmSumayyah

sale on puritan\'s pride

Just saw an ad for Puritans Pride vitamin supply. They gave a # to call for "your free 70% off catalog" also a coupon for $5.00 off your first order. The number is 1-800-401-7979, website http://www.puritantv.com
(too bad i've already bought my next month's supply of vitamins!)

Amethyst

Re: sale on puritan\'s pride

Thanks Umsumayyah! I love those pills! And that sale don't hurt either. Thanks much,

Amethsyt

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)

Thanks UmSumayyah! I noticed there's no Biotin on that site. I'd like to get more. I wonder how long this sale will go on?

Madison

the catalogue's prices are much lower than the sites' . last December i was able to get their biotin for $2 and some change /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Titansgirl

I just got a catalog in the mail yesterday. They are currently having a buy one get two free sale. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm not sure if this sale is carried over to there site? www.puritan.com I'm definitely going to have to buy something! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

UmSumayyah

Yeah, i even did a search for biotin and got nothing. I guess you have to order the print catalog for the full selection.

Titansgirl

I just went to the puritan's site www.puritan.com and was able to find the biotin. They also still have the buy two and get one free sale on the site. I hope this helps. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif This is the only site I go to purchase the biotin.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)

I got the Puritan.com catalog with my order last week and ordered the puritantv.com catalog yesterday. All I really wanted was biotin though. Oh well, maybe I'll find something else that I can get inexpensively.