Roux Porosity Control Treatment = Help!

PuffyBrown

How do you use your Porosity Control?

I am confused...yup.....again:spinning:
I am wondering if it would be okay to add this to another conditioner.

The instructions on the package says to wash before chemical treatment. I am not having a chemical treatment. Do I just put in in my hair and leave it in for 30 min like it says on the bottle.

How do you use your Porosity Control Corrector + Conditioner.

How long was it before you got results?

I had to get out my bottle and check. You can use it to correct and maintain your hair's porosity. You might want to try washing, rinsing, apply PC for 30 seconds - check the bottle - rinsing, use your regular conditioner, and finish as you normally would.

I use it as I would any other set. I shampoo, then apply conditioner w/ cap no heat for 10-15 mins. then rinse. i saw a difference right away, it used to take my hair forever to dry until I used this. I also use my set a few days before relaxing.

I had to get out my bottle and check. You can use it to correct and maintain your hair's porosity. You might want to try washing, rinsing, apply PC for 30 seconds - check the bottle - rinsing, use your regular conditioner, and finish as you normally would.

i wash, dc, then use it for 30 secs. OR
i wash, use it for 30 secs., and then dc.

I personally cannot use it in the final rinse. It makes my hair feel funny and coated.

It works perfectly when I use it as the bottle instructs or as I have been doing it more often, during my rinsing and neutralizing step on relaxer day.

If I need to use Porosity Control, I wash my hair as usual, apply the PC and leave it on for 30 seconds (per instructions), rinse and deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner.

Back