Roots of Nature

empressri

Anyone play around with this stuff?

I had to get mom some mesh rollers and came across these:

http://www.softsheencarson.com/_us/...s-for-natural-hair-butter-whip-coil-cream.htm

http://www.softsheen-carson.com/_us...r-natural-hair-feather-whipped-curl-cream.htm

I used the butter whip to do some braids today and it's not bad. Less than ten bucks, you don't need a lot of it and it actually has slip to it.

I'll throw some pics up here later, my allergies are kicking my butt and I don't want to scare folks with my red eyes lol

LuvlyRain3

I have the coil cream and the refreshing spray. I have been using them for about two weeks now and they are great. I used the coil cream for wash n gos and twists. The spray is really good for reviving a wash n go and twist outs. I like these way better than the miss Jessie's products. My hair was very springy and it wasn't left feeling coated.

Lita

empressri Slip,you say? You know I'm a SLIP junkie....I look at this line every time I'm in Walgreen's...Must give it a try...Trying to find products I can buy locally..TIRED OF ORDERING everything...

Happy Hair Growing!

LadyMacgyver

I look at these everytime I am in the BSS.. I did get the thermal soothing protectant.. its not bad only used it once need to use it again.. Smells good..

It claims to be good for transitioning out of a relaxer..

KimPossibli

Supergirl
Lita

I think I am. I had a bit of disastter with my edges around the end of January and I have been applying this around my edges especially to help reduce that sparse look. It seems to be working. My edges aren't fully back yet but what is there looks like a resonable hairline.

I also use it on the rest of my hair. but since I am transitioning my new growth is so thick in comparison to my relaxed hair its hard for me to tell

empressri

empressri Slip,you say? You know I'm a SLIP junkie....I look at this line every time I'm in Walgreen's...Must give it a try...Trying to find products I can buy locally..TIRED OF ORDERING everything...

Happy Hair Growing!

yeah! like a conditioner but it's a thicker leave in.

EllePixie

The Coil Cream was good for me on dry hair for a dry twist out, but on wet hair it was icks. I think it's these formulas high in shea butter that my wet hair doesn't like. There was no slip whatsoever and it felt drying. I gave it away.

Lita

Lita

I think I am. I had a bit of disastter with my edges around the end of January and I have been applying this around my edges especially to help reduce that sparse look. It seems to be working. My edges aren't fully back yet but what is there looks like a resonable hairline.

I also use it on the rest of my hair. but since I am transitioning my new growth is so thick in comparison to my relaxed hair its hard for me to tell

Itgirl Thanks for the review..I will try this one & the feather whip curl cream....

Happy Hair Growing!

Solitude

I have the spray and a butter. I liked them, but I gave them to my sister. This morning she told me the products are awesome and the spray revitalizer keeps my niece's hair moisturized all day.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
i just purchased the shea butter wheat protein healing thickening cream. like another poster stated this will be my 2x's weekly protein leavein

i like it so far, it is very light and has a lingering scent that is nice. A man in a bodega told me I smelled good.lol

Lita

i just purchased the shea butter wheat protein healing thickening cream. like another poster stated this will be my 2x's weekly protein leavein

i like it so far, it is very light and has a lingering scent that is nice. A man in a bodega told me I smelled good.lol

Myjourney2009 Keep use posted,Especially if your hair begins to thicken...

Happy Hair Growing!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
@Myjourney2009 Keep use posted,Especially if your hair begins to thicken...

Happy Hair Growing!

I wont be applying to my scalp so I dont expect any thickening.

Any thickening that will appear on the strands will be superficial; it will not be apparant once I wash again.

Products with panthenol can make the hair appear thicker until one washes the hair again as well.

Lita

I wont be applying to my scalp so I dont expect any thickening.

Any thickening that will appear on the strands will be superficial; it will not be apparant once I wash again.

Products with panthenol can make the hair appear thicker until one washes the hair again as well.

Myjourney2009 I use to add panthenol to my products & it really helped...I got lazy after...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Myjourney2009 Keep use posted,Especially if your hair begins to thicken...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita
Hey I used it to put some satin rollers in my hair and yes my hair was big and poofy I LOVED IT.

Once I washed my hair down it went again.

My dd even noticed and told me my hair was puffy LOL

I'm not too keen on the scent so I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.

Lita

Lita
Hey I used it to put some satin rollers in my hair and yes my hair was big and poofy I LOVED IT.

Once I washed my hair down it went again.

My dd even noticed and told me my hair was puffy LOL

I'm not too keen on the scent so I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.

Myjourney2009 Thank you I'm going to give it a try......

Happy Hair Growing!