Rick Ross on Lift Every Voice (BET)

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
LOL.. I sure did say that... and you didn't agree to disagree. I had to address some points you made after that. God Bless you indeed. It's all good... :)

Today 08:30 PM
I'm not sure what to think at this point, but I'm not so easily offended. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue. God Bless.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Divya, if you get a chance to hear his radio show, please do. He's very anointed and takes prayer and his prayer dedications very seriously... he not only plays hip hop but gospel and I even heard some Christian rock once (Hillsong).

as the show goes..'It's the Co-co Brother, Jesus, Baybay... Coo-cooooo.." lol

Seriously, he's anointed!

God Bless
Where's the THANKS button when you need it? LOL.

Anyway, well said Laela...especially regarding Coco Brother. I just learned who Coco Brother was earlier this week, and your statements make a lot of sense to me.

divya

Divya, if you get a chance to hear his radio show, please do. He's very anointed and takes prayer and his prayer dedications very seriously... he not only plays hip hop but gospel and I even heard some Christian rock once (Hillsong).

as the show goes..'It's the Co-co Brother, Jesus, Baybay... Coo-cooooo.." lol

Seriously, he's anointed!

God Bless

Thanks I will. :yep:

Bless.

chicacanella

I saw Fantasia on Bobby Jones Gospel recently and she sang w/more passion (versus production) than some of the so-called "gospel" artists

So what's the question?

Faith without works is dead. Someone can scream, cry and boohoo every church service and keep on living the same lifestyle year after year after year. The devil can show out to ya' know? So, it isn't just about having the faith or passion but showing it through the way you live. Good trees bear good fruit...