Rhassoul clay

Coffee

I just finished washing my hair with rhassoul clay and was amazed how soft it was after washing. I also made a facial mask too. I think I'll be ordering more:yep:.

natieya

I just finished washing my hair with rhassoul clay and was amazed how soft it was after washing. I also made a facial mask too. I think I'll be ordering more:yep:.

Congrats! What was your washing mixture? Was is just rhassoul and water? Or did you add any other items? I just bought rhassoul from fromnaturewithlove...but I will be buying from this site from now on as it is much cheaper. (even with our 5% discount) :wallbash:

Also, what was your procedure? Did you shampoo at all or go straight to the rhassoul for cleansing? Thanks!

pattycake0701

I used this a while ago. I couldn't get the clay to stay on my hair, as I was attempting to use it as a mask. However, I do remember my hair feeling really clean and fluffier.

Kurlee

I have done searches and it says alot about skin, but very little about hair, does anyone have a personal experience using this? Not the anita grant kind.

adw425

Rhaussoul clay is a clay that is good for normal or dry hair. Most other clays are good for oily hair, but RC will leave your hair very soft, fluffy (as in giving it body) and detangled without stripping all the oils out of your hair like some of the other clays can. I always mix my RC with a conditioner and irish moss. You can use it as a pre-poo or in your deep conditioning mixes.

scorpian

Does anyone know if this is ok for relaxed hair or is it only for naturals? I've been reading a lot about Rhassoul and I want to try it.