RH of ATL hair

*fabulosity*

Okay, Lisa's hair is just gorgeous.. Curly, straight.. that hair is just wonderful. Sheree's hair is pretty and I love how she usually wears HER hair..amongst all of the other weaves..nice for a change. I actually like DeShawn's and NeNe's weaves. Kim.. I mean.. I was wondering about her hair..but when NeNe said she was wearing a wig.. I'm just like is that what that is... it looks like Barbie Doll hair.. I mean.. seriously why not just get some Jessica Simpson tracks!! It looks a HAM to me. She is beautiful though and has a great body so I guess she can get away with it. She really does remind me of a Barbie doll come to life..

What do you guys think?

MizzBrown

I don't like seeing a pound of weave on DeShawn's head but weak edges.

The weave is pretty but it would so much prettier if she nursed those edges.

Keedah

NeNe's hair is ok.. Deshaun can do better with her edges (especially since she has a salon in her house) but the rest of her hair is nice. I never really thought Kims hair looked bad until you said anything and Sherees hair I actually thought it was hers. It looks really natural.

Mrs.Fitness

Deshawn has too much weave on her head.

Kim's wig is AWFUL...

NeNe's sew in is okay

Lisa's hair is beautiful, especially when its curly

Sheree's hair is very flattering. It looks like her real hair. If she does have some tracks, its nice to see a women wearing hair that is realistic.

In one of the episodes Sheree gets her hair done and it looks like it's all hers. It's shiny and healthy looking.
Kim needs to take a quick farewell with that Dolly Parton wig, It is absolutely hideous and she looks stupid.

*fabulosity*

Sheree's hair isn't hers? I thought it was hers because it's a healthy regular looking shoulder length.. maybe at her party..she had some tracks.. but it was cute. I'm saying that's all HER.

Kim's hair is the worst. Maybe it is a half wig. I don't know what texture that wig hair is.. its HORRIBLE. Sorry.. I like Shani's weaves.. it is a lot sometimes..I never checked the edges.. now you all gone have me looking at the edges.. Can yall tell I just finished watching the finale... lol...

princessnad

Deshawn has too much weave on her head.

Kim's wig is AWFUL...

NeNe's sew in is okay

Lisa's hair is beautiful, especially when its curly

Sheree's hair is very flattering. It looks like her real hair. If she does have some tracks, its nice to see a women wearing hair that is realistic.

ditto on this one

*fabulosity*

NeNe's hair color is very flattering to her complexion too.. What color would you all call that.. that color is always what I used to want my highlights to look like.

complexsimplicity

i was watching a marathon on oxygen of this show and mentioned to my bf that deshawn's edges were dead. i was like why doesn't she jus throw on a lace front if she has to stay weaved up constantly? if she wears the lace front properly it can give her edges a rest. when she's in a full weave it looks ok bc u can't c her edges. but when she tries to leave some of her hair real hair out it is a mess. all that money w/ no decent hair. tsk tsk

Ediese

I love how Sheree's hair is always swanging. I don't like Deshawn's weave. It's just always WAY TOO MUCH hair. It looks too fake.

Solitude

I'm going to go with Lisa - whose hair is gorgeous, with a personality to match

& Sheree- my #1 hair inspiration at the moment

Question, though.....why was Sheree's hair SL in the earlier episodes & now it's APL? I didn't want to assume she added tracks- I don't know how long they were filming.

NeNe's full weave is obvious, but neat and a good look on her:

I won't comment on Kim's hair b/c I can't think of anything nice to say:

ETA: I forgot a pic of Deshawn. Anyway, her hair is boring to me.

Last edited:

Linzdoll

uh I don't wanna start nothing...Lisa's hair is pretty but a little too Apollonia/Vanity6/lake Minnetonka/Purple Rain-looking to me-she always looks like Prince should be somewhere in the backround..Sheree's hair is nice-love that both of those girls can wear their own hair. I'm scared of what might be lurking underneath whatever that is NeNe has going on-but the color suits her and she wears it with attitude...Deshawn's looks too wiggy and those edges need a moment of silence and some TLC.Kim's hair is atrocious-I don't even know what it is-it's just too excessive and too blond-just a hot mess....

Stepiphanie

I love lisa and sheree's hair! Both natural and versatile. I think sheree does add tracks sometimes, still gorgeous!
DeShawn's hair can look cute from certain angles but its just too much and those balding edges...somebody send her some MT! Nene's hair is as mediocre as her so called expensive wadrobe! I like the color but could look much better!
Then there Kim's raggedy behind..I mean really! She is just a mess... The horrible wig, the face...she only 29!! She has a cute body but that's it!

Solitude

I love lisa and sheree's hair! Both natural and versatile. I think sheree does add tracks sometimes, still gorgeous!
DeShawn's hair can look cute from certain angles but its just too much and those balding edges...somebody send her some MT! Nene's hair is as mediocre as her so called expensive wadrobe! I like the color but could look much better!
Then there Kim's raggedy behind..I mean really! She is just a mess... The horrible wig, the face...she only 29!! She has a cute body but that's it!

Everyone keeps mentioning this cute body of Kim's...I never noticed. I guess I keep looking at that wig. Sheree has a nice body, too. I think she is older than the other ladies.

loulou82

I like Sheree's hair. The length changes sometimes but she keeps it between SL and APL so it looks very natural and subtle when she adds tracks. Kim's hair looks like plastic. When she and Sheree were on that boat the wind was blowing her short edges everywhere. DeShawn's has a lot of weave but I like the style. NeNe's weave is obvious but IA that the color compliments her.

Amerie123

Am I the only one that doesn't like NeNe's weave? It looks too fake IMHO, and i just didn't care for it. And the color was alright, I guess, still didn't care for it. Sheree's hair was nice, a little too thin, but for the most part it was nice. Kim- no comment, and Deshawn's weave, it was nice, but a lil tooo much. and Lisa's hair was very nice. With all that money, u would think that they would do a little better in the hair department.

Last edited:

locabouthair

Am I the only one that doesn't like NeNe's weave? It looks too fake IMHO, and i just didn't care for it. And the color was alright, I guess, still didn't care for it. Sheree's hair was nice, a little too life-less, and thin, but for the most part it was nice. Kim- no comment, and Deshawn's weave, it was nice, but a lil tooo much. and Lisa's hair was very nice. With all that money, u would think that they would do a little better in the hair department.

The color looks nice on he rbut I agree it looks too fake. I'm not a fan of weaves.

I like Sheree's and Lisa's hair. They both have hair that looks healthy.

MissRissa

the only beef if really have is with Deshawn's edges which actually sometimes dont looks as atrocious depending on the angle/style. also she generally tends to use too much weave. it needs to be debulked a little. sometimes the styling is on point though.

now kim. everybody who knows her and lets her walk around looking like that needs to be taken out and shot. apparently her goal is to be a walking barbie, which she has accomplished with her gigantic fake breasts, so im not even gonna fault her. but if you are supposed to be that child's friend and let her walk around with the hair of 3957393498 scalped barbie dolls piled any ol kinda way on top of her head, you're dead wrong. and honestly, i really want to know where she got that hair. i've never in my 28 years of life seen hair that synthetic in anybody's bss. that's literally barbie hair. that's the hair you find in stores for halloween.

baby42

Am I the only one that doesn't like NeNe's weave? It looks too fake IMHO, and i just didn't care for it. And the color was alright, I guess, still didn't care for it. Sheree's hair was nice, a little too life-less, and thin, but for the most part it was nice. Kim- no comment, and Deshawn's weave, it was nice, but a lil tooo much. and Lisa's hair was very nice. With all that money, u would think that they would do a little better in the hair department.
I thought i was by my self on nene wig:lachen:it looks cheap

malachi74

i think all full head sew-ins look fake, what do you expect.

Kim is such a liar and i can't understand why she would go and give the excuse of thinking she had cancer for using that plastic mop on her head. what a liar. I mean 2 of the other ladies on the show wore weave constantly, what's the big deal?! SHe could've found a better wig even if she did have cancer.

Yes, for DeShawn to have her edges thin and eaten out like that you'd think there's no hope for any of us. She's sitting on millions with her own salon at her house and can't take the time or hire someone to take the time to grow and care for her own hair?! yuck.

Mrs.Green

i think all full head sew-ins look fake, what do you expect.

Kim is such a liar and i can't understand why she would go and give the excuse of thinking she had cancer for using that plastic mop on her head. what a liar. I mean 2 of the other ladies on the show wore weave constantly, what's the big deal?! SHe could've found a better wig even if she did have cancer.

Yes, for DeShawn to have her edges thin and eaten out like that you'd think there's no hope for any of us. She's sitting on millions with her own salon at her house and can't take the time or hire someone to take the time to grow and care for her own hair?! yuck.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Shame to have all that money and edges that thin, i mean litteraly almost bald :look:.

I love Lisa and Sharee' hair.:yep:

Evolving78

uh I don't wanna start nothing...Lisa's hair is pretty but a little too Apollonia/Vanity6/lake Minnetonka/Purple Rain-looking to me-she always looks like Prince should be somewhere in the backround..Sheree's hair is nice-love that both of those girls can wear their own hair. I'm scared of what might be lurking underneath whatever that is NeNe has going on-but the color suits her and she wears it with attitude...Deshawn's looks too wiggy and those edges need a moment of silence and some TLC.Kim's hair is atrocious-I don't even know what it is-it's just too excessive and too blond-just a hot mess....

girl you are too funny!LOL!

*fabulosity*

You bets stop playing that Kim is the same age as me... STOP IT!!! She is not 29!:lachen::lachen::blush:

*fabulosity*

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I can't breathe... girl you are hilarious... not a moment of silence.. I'm stealing that one...:lachen::lachen:

mistee11

I love Lisa's hair. Didn't like NeNe's because you could tell it wasn't hers -- same with DeShawn (gotta give her a little credit for trying to wear some of her own hair out but she was balding a little on the edges) and Sheree... I liked her hair too, even when she wasn't wearing extensions it always looked somewhat decent. Kim... what can I say about her??? Beehive...birdnest...HOTMESS! Don't know who she trynna be... Dolly or Pamela Anderson. Whoever whatever she needs to quit. NeNe was right she's a no class trashy you know what! :lachen::lachen: Sorry!