review of gold n' hot ceramic flat iron???

MWilson569

review of gold n\' hot ceramic flat iron???

<font color="red"> </font> Is it a good buy...if not what is the best ceramic flat iron I can buy with a college budget??? t.i.a - Melissa <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

Re: review of gold n\' hot ceramic flat iron???

I've never used the golden hot one but the "Jibe're" series was recommended to me. I bought mine at "Sally's". The only thing that probably really matters is that you buy a ceramic iron with various adjustable heat levels. I bought my first one that just had an on and off button, I think it went to 450 degrees and damamaged my hair something aweful. The one I have now has settings from 1-30 and all I need is between 1and 5 (absolutely no higher) and I have straight, soft, and silker hair until you wash again.
wink.gif
<font color="red"> </font>

Before I knew ceramic irons existed, I used the regular, large Gold N Hot flat iron for many years and was happy with it. I just stopped using it a few months ago. I didn't know they had a ceramic one now, but I guess it would be much better than the one I used.

I now use the large Jilbere ceramic iron and it cost under $40. I'm very happy with it.

Do I have to be the guiena( sp?) pig and try it???-Melissa

OK, I got the Gold N Hot ceramic flat iron yesterday and I must say that it's definitely better than the regular Gold N Hot flat iron. It got my hair straighter and made my hair shinier than the regular flat iron. It also gets VERY hot so you have to be careful. I kept it on a lower setting. I'm not sure if Gold N Hot is the best ceramic flat iron out there but it worked for me, especially since I don't flat iron my hair very often.

I just purchased this and I love it. It glides right over the hair, leaving the hair really shiny. I think it's worth it.

I got mine at a beauty supply store for $34.99. Gold N Hot has ceramic curling irons too.

[ QUOTE ]
SoniT said:
I got mine at a beauty supply store for $34.99. Gold N Hot has ceramic curling irons too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks--you read my mind. I am definitely more of a curling iron girl.

Back