Reverend Timothy Wright Passed Away

Nice & Wavy

I'm so sorry to hear this. I though he was doing good. He's at rest now. Will pray for his family
I thought so as well.:nono: But, like you said...he is at rest and in the face of his God!!! Hallelujah!

BTW: How is your ministry going?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This was a wonderful man and a sad loss to the Body of Christ. May he rest in peace. :rosebud:

mrselle

I couldn't tell from the article if the injuries he sustained in last year's accident caused his death or was it from another ailment?

BTW, Nice&Wavy are you in NC? I ask because the link you posted is from one of our local news stations.

envybeauty

That is so sad! I remember when they announced the crash last year and the outpouring of support that was sent his way. Now this. So sad.

Mrs.TheBronx

I couldn't tell from the article if the injuries he sustained in last year's accident caused his death or was it from another ailment?

BTW, Nice&Wavy are you in NC? I ask because the link you posted is from one of our local news stations.

I was thinking the same thing... wral..

Nice & Wavy

No, I'm in NY but when I heard the news this morning, I tried looking for the info online from a NY paper and couldn't find one, so I used this one.

That is so sad! I remember when they announced the crash last year and the outpouring of support that was sent his way. Now this. So sad.
It is sad indeed. My heart goes out not only to his family, but for his congregation as well.

I can't even imagine my pastor passing.....:nono: I would be crushed:nono:

I just heard about this:sad:...so sad he was truly a man of God he will be missed..the accident had left him paralyzed and he still kept his faith.

Pam Pam

Where have I been? I hadn't heard at all.:nono:

RIP Timothy....

I still remember the song he did with Jesse....Master Can You Use Me?

:sad: