In Awe of God...Testimony

dreamer26

About 3 weeks ago, the Lord took me to 2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people who are called by my name would humble themeselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and heal their land.

He began to tell me to lift up the church leaders and pray for unity or a oneness in the body. I began to pray for a crossing of denominational lines. Lately here in Jacksonville we have had murders left and right and God began to have me pray. I went to my prayer partner and asked her to join in with me.

Well let me tell you, Friday August 11th Bishop TD Jakes came to Jacksonville to do a Business Workshop but while he was here he meet with city officials and church leaders from all over. Pentecostal, Baptist, Prebyterians,

Then on Saturday August 12th, Jacksonville had a Day of Faith and the Mayor and the churches and the communities came together and yall they were praying together. Folks crying. The scripture that was references was 2 Chronicles 7:14 the same scripture he gave me 3 weeks ago to start my prayer off.

People are fired up and want to do more in the communites and they are turning back to God for answers. My grannny use to say "God got a way and it's mighty sweet". It is sweet watching, whites and blacks and old and young come together. Work it God, work it out.

I just wanted to share this because I thought it was so awesome to hear from God and then watch him bring it together. My mouth is still in the dropped position.

Be blessed.

Zeal

Beautiful!!! God will do that. Have you sitting in a corner somewhere rocking. You just don't know what to say.

We have a very high murder rate in Philly. Very high. Yesterday in church a map was passed out of the city to pray for each zip code. Just touch the map and pray. I will pray for your city please pray for mine.

crlsweetie912

WOW dreamer, that's one of my favorite scriptures. Darryl Coley made that into a song and it's so beautiful! You would love it. I wish I knew how to send it to you. Be Blessed! :)

dreamer26

Zeal said:
Beautiful!!! God will do that. Have you sitting in a corner somewhere rocking. You just don't know what to say.

We have a very high murder rate in Philly. Very high. Yesterday in church a map was passed out of the city to pray for each zip code. Just touch the map and pray. I will pray for your city please pray for mine.

Zeal,

I will most definately pray for your city along with mine.

Thanks for your prayers.

dreamer26

crlsweetie912 said:
WOW dreamer, that's one of my favorite scriptures. Darryl Coley made that into a song and it's so beautiful! You would love it. I wish I knew how to send it to you. Be Blessed! :)

I'm going to look for it because it sounds like it would be a great song.

pebbles

dreamer26 said:
About 3 weeks ago, the Lord took me to 2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people who are called by my name would humble themeselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and heal their land.

He began to tell me to lift up the church leaders and pray for unity or a oneness in the body. I began to pray for a crossing of denominational lines. Lately here in Jacksonville we have had murders left and right and God began to have me pray. I went to my prayer partner and asked her to join in with me.

Well let me tell you, Friday August 11th Bishop TD Jakes came to Jacksonville to do a Business Workshop but while he was here he meet with city officials and church leaders from all over. Pentecostal, Baptist, Prebyterians,

Then on Saturday August 12th, Jacksonville had a Day of Faith and the Mayor and the churches and the communities came together and yall they were praying together. Folks crying. The scripture that was references was 2 Chronicles 7:14 the same scripture he gave me 3 weeks ago to start my prayer off.

People are fired up and want to do more in the communites and they are turning back to God for answers. My grannny use to say "God got a way and it's mighty sweet". It is sweet watching, whites and blacks and old and young come together. Work it God, work it out.

I just wanted to share this because I thought it was so awesome to hear from God and then watch him bring it together. My mouth is still in the dropped position.

Be blessed.

Now THAT'S God!! :clap:

jrae

Zeal said:
Wow... that's so beautiful Zeal....setting a prayer focus by city! Thanks for sharing that.