Rethinking Waist Length Hair

*Happily Me*

Allandra said:
Ok. I'm gonna have to give you a :spank: for using so much shampoo. My oldest nephew (just turned 14). He WAS always telling me he was out of shampoo. I fixed his butt. Now when I purchase his shampoo, I remove half of it from the bottle and add water. He's now discovered that he really doesn't need to use a lot of shampoo. Just get yourself a bottle with a nozzle to apply shampoo to your scalp only. The suds will make its way down to the rest of your hair. I love this method.

lol! I'm going to definetly use the method. I guess I'll be saving money and that's ALWAYS a good thing. thanks! :)

beloved1

DSylla said:
lol! I'm going to definetly use the method. I guess I'll be saving money and that's ALWAYS a good thing. thanks! :)
Maybe the C-COW-C method would work for you, diluting your shampoo with both water and conditioner- that has stretched my products something fierce b/c I'm heavy handed and I'm not even shoulder length yet.

beloved1

Oh, and can I say it is just mind-boggling hearing black women talk about waist-length hair- Grow on sisters, with your bad selves!! I can't even imagine armpit length, I will be shoulder length this year and it will be for the first point in my life. I'm planning for hair that's armpit when curled, but I might surprise myself:)

vaqtea

Allandra, do you have a photo album or journal?
I need your secrets to get my hair to grizzow :)

Allandra

vaqtea said:
Allandra, do you have a photo album or journal?
I need your secrets to get my hair to grizzow :)
No, I do not have a photo album or journal. I had a photo album quite a while back (some members here saw it). I no longer post pictures online. The nearest thing I have to a journal is a binder that I keep at home. I was blogging at one time, but I got way to busy to continue blogging. :ohwell: