Results of Twist n' curl w/Lustrasilk.

MummysGirl

Lovely results!

I'm so tempted to try lustrasilk cholestrol out, it seems like it's mostly naturals that use it though...

I already bought a tub but still not sure... hmmmmm...

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
beautiful! and I do agree...you wash'n'go...is equally as fabulous with probably less work!
Thanks. Those wng's are beating my hair's butt though.:sad: They are not as easy as they sound either, lol.

You guys are discouraging me about my tnc:sad:. J/K

Leeda.the.Paladin

Thanks. Those wng's are beating my hair's butt though.:sad: They are not as easy as they sound either, lol.

You guys are discouraging me about my tnc:sad:. J/K

I bet! I'm sure the T&C offers more protection. I love my wash n go's, but I can't wear them just all the time unfortunately. :nono: But like you said, I like to switch it up too, so it's no biggie :drunk:

It looks just fantastic!

inthepink

Poka - How many twist did you do total?

It looks beautiful. My first try didn't go so well but I'm inspired to try again.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Poka - How many twist did you do total?

It looks beautiful. My first try didn't go so well but I'm inspired to try again.
Hey hairlove. I did 10 twists...I never do very many because it takes too long and I don't have the patience, lol. I parted down the middle and did two on each side and in the back I did 6 (two rows of 3). I'm experimenting with different parting patterns to see what works best. I like this one but I hate the part down the middle in the back because even with all the fluffing after I take the twists out that part is always trying to appear back there. I'm gonna try a differnt placement next time.

Do try it again though. Mine didn't work out so well the first time either but I got better with practice. What did you not like about yours, maybe I could help. I'm finding I like to roll further up with the roller now.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I bet! I'm sure the T&C offers more protection. I love my wash n go's, but I can't wear them just all the time unfortunately. :nono: But like you said, I like to switch it up too, so it's no biggie :drunk:

It looks just fantastic!
Yes, it is more protection and much easier on my ends. My ends take a beating with wash n' go's so I have to switch up sometimes.