Results are in!!! HELP!!!!

AgapeQueen

Ladies I just got my results from the doctor. I have nonscarring alopecia androgenic alopecia. PLEASE, if anyone has used Rogaine, let me kow who it worked and if there are any side effects... This is what have to use to regrow my hair..It could have been worse, I could have been put on steriods and had steriod injections to the scalp:nono:

If anyone has prgress pics using this product...can you please post them?

Thanks Ladies:ohwell:

mscocoface

I have no advice but just wanted you to know we are hoping everything turns out okay with the protocol the doctor has prescribed. :yep:

AgapeQueen

Thanks ladies! I am elated not to get the injections too!! I caught the alopecia in an early state. Most people wwait too late...

Janet'

I have no suggestions- Alopecia is a rather foreign subject for me. However, I just wanted to say that I am glad that you caught it early and I hope things turn out for the best for you :hugs:

AgapeQueen

I have no suggestions- Alopecia is a rather foreign subject for me. However, I just wanted to say that I am glad that you caught it early and I hope things turn out for the best for you :hugs:

Thanks a bunch doll for the support.. and oh YES I am so happy I caught this early or I would be bald before 30:spinning: