Reniece has a new stylist in Georgia!!!!

divinefavor

Wow! This is awesome news! I moved from ATL 3 years ago, but I only live 2 hours away! Congrats DSD! I remember you first started school and now to see this! I'm so happy for you!

Janet'

Wow!!! And I was just thinking about taking a trip up North...No need because I'm in ATL!!! Wonderful!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SherylsTresses

Congrats...!!! I have relatives in Douglasville so when I visit, I will be sure to schedule an appointment for a flat iron.

tenderheaded

Congrats on continuing your journey to hair superstardom! You inspired me on my hair journey - I wish you continued success!!

:clapping: Congratulations DSD! I remember when I first became a LHCF (as MamaCita) member, you had (and still do!) so much valuable info that helped tremendously. Even though I am closer to MD, I find myself in ATL more frequently so hopefully soon you'll be accepting me as a client because the skill or lack thereof of weaving hair up here is lost, I do really great weaves but I need someone to do MY hair! Imma get loose when I get it done too! lol I have a bunch of friends currently getting their edges ripped out by "weave technichians" or "braiders" now I know where to direct them! :dance7:

Can someone in NY get trained?

Congrats DSD.

Believe me girl, I'M TRYING! I filled out the form on her site MONTHS ago but no word. I dont think my pictures attached correctly though, the format looked iffy, maybe thats why but idk, I was contacted about an appointment opening and was told I would hear back by the end of the week, yeeeeah, that was last year sometime so maybe she just gets THAT busy....:ohwell:

OOOOH! My sister lives in ATL and only see her once, maybe twice a year and she doesnt know anything about haircare or anything and me trying to teach her from far away is falling on deaf ears. She got a pretty bad weave last year and her hair could use some help with me being so far away. Bet, imma tell her about you. Congrats again....:grin:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
:clapping: Congratulations DSD! I remember when I first became a LHCF (as MamaCita) member, you had (and still do!) so much valuable info that helped tremendously. Even though I am closer to MD, I find myself in ATL more frequently so hopefully soon you'll be accepting me as a client because the skill or lack thereof of weaving hair up here is lost, I do really great weaves but I need someone to do MY hair! Imma get loose when I get it done too! lol I have a bunch of friends currently getting their edges ripped out by "weave technichians" or "braiders" now I know where to direct them! :dance7:

Believe me girl, I'M TRYING! I filled out the form on her site MONTHS ago but no word. I dont think my pictures attached correctly though, the format looked iffy, maybe thats why but idk, I was contacted about an appointment opening and was told I would hear back by the end of the week, yeeeeah, that was last year sometime so maybe she just gets THAT busy....:ohwell:
Thank you so much.
Reniece is a really busy woman, indeed.

OOOOH! My sister lives in ATL and only see her once, maybe twice a year and she doesnt know anything about haircare or anything and me trying to teach her from far away is falling on deaf ears. She got a pretty bad weave last year and her hair could use some help with me being so far away. Bet, imma tell her about you. Congrats again....:grin:
Thanks!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
The response has been almost overwhelming Ladies! I just can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the support and well wishes!

Thanks so much to everyone!! If you sent me a pm or email, I'll be getting back to you soon. Thanks a million!

kandegirl

Congrats DSD!!! I remember when you first started school, I'm a quite member but I keep up. Keep up the good work. Healthy hair weaves will be offered in Texas soon, ladies I'm claiming it! Got licensed just for this last year.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I've been calling Reneice for an appointment and havent gotta a call back. I really want her to do my hair.
She is all booked up until at least the end of June. Maybe you can get in the next go round. I was at her open consultation day in February and over 70 ladies showed up. It was an all day event! She's that busy. :yep::yep: Just make sure to be on her mailing list. She will send you updates about what's going on.

godsflowerrr

Congratulations DSD. I remember when u were in school around the time of an Atlanta meetup. God has such wonderful things in store for you. I just know it. I can't wait to see your blessings unfold! Yipee

pinkprettypanda

I'm so excited about being allowed to have the opportunity to have you do my hair Ms. Tamika!!! I go on Reniece site so much my google chrome has a saved icon for it :) I was just thinking the other day too that because I have family in MD, trying to see if I could get something in the summer because I have a wedding to go to in England in September. I'm so excited for you Ms. Tamika! Thanks for taking the time out to bless us with your talents! I'll def be in contact with you soon!! and Ms. Saleemah I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvee Hydratherma Naturals!!! :)

BeautifulFlower

She is all booked up until at least the end of June. Maybe you can get in the next go round. I was at her open consultation day in February and over 70 ladies showed up. It was an all day event! She's that busy. :yep::yep: Just make sure to be on her mailing list. She will send you updates about what's going on.

Thank you so much for saying this. I was being to think she dont want me like a red-headed step child. :lachen: I will call and get on that mailing list.

Janet'

Just wanted to bump this up and let you know that I made an appointment with Tamika aka dontspeakdefeat for July. I am so excited!!!! She was so sweet and she was so knowledgeable. I cannot wait...She's going to color (don't worry just the grey-no more blonde :lol:) and straighten.

Duff

Congrats DSD!!!! I now have someone that I can call :). my cousin is at the paul mitchell school right now...

nissi

HE_Blesses_MY_Tresses , PM me your info please! :yep:

Congrats DSD! Well deserved! :rosebud:

Last edited:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
This is AWESOME!!! I put her website in my favorites because I might get a weave done come the fall. Glad to know that there is a stylist with the proper training near by.
I looked at the services page but it only lists the weave services, does anyone know if she does extension braids? I've been thinking about getting kinky twists professionally done.

Last edited: