Relaxer time

YummyC

Do you ladies do anything special before a touch up? Its time!!! I will do the touch up on friday so I anxiously await responses. Secondly, any special treatments after the realxer? Thanks much :)

Hey Yummy...
hhhmmmmm.....since you're talking only 2 days away, I wouldn't suggest doing anything that requires manipulating your scalp. OUCH!!!! :ohwell: If you had more time I'd say do a treatment/reconstructor to strenghten your hair first....like Nexxus Emergencee or Epitome, but it's too late for that. What brand of relaxer are you getting?

HI,
I condtioner wash only for the three shampoos prior to relaxing. I found it helps alot.

That, oil the heck out of your ends the day of.

:)

LoriLOCX said:
Hey Yummy...
hhhmmmmm.....since you're talking only 2 days away, I wouldn't suggest doing anything that requires manipulating your scalp. OUCH!!!! :ohwell: If you had more time I'd say do a treatment/reconstructor to strenghten your hair first....like Nexxus Emergencee or Epitome, but it's too late for that. What brand of relaxer are you getting?
I did a protein tretment last week, so I should be good. I used motions last time, so I'll use it again.

aileendq said:
HI,
I condtioner wash only for the three shampoos prior to relaxing. I found it helps alot.

That, oil the heck out of your ends the day of.

:)
Thanks aileendq, I'll do that

katie said:
I apply Profectiv Breakfree all over my already relaxed hair the day of my relaxer.

Thanks :) Katie , Just wanted to make sure that I do everything to protect the already processed.

Back