Relaxed ladies who MTG-Help a sista out, please?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Do you find that u need to retouch often? How often do you MTG?
It just occurred to me, that MTG is the culprit of me not being able to relax my hair strait. That is OK, beccause my hair is still healthy. I'm currently texturized, but MTG super speeds up the amount of time I need for retouching. I normally put MTG on my hair, but some here put it on their scalp. Can u please share your results and tell me how you use it? Most other posts I've seen had more natural sistas who MTG. Thanx in advance! :D

I'm definitely far from an expert, but I'll tell you what I've been doing. I usually apply MTG directly to my scalp. I was worried that my relaxer wouldn't take since i was also putting other oils in my hair. I stopped using all MTG about five days before my relaxer and all other oils within three days prior to my touch up also. MTG is pretty oily and if ur hair is coated then I could see why it would make it difficult for you relaxer to process properly. I say just stick to putting it directly on your scalp and quit using at least a week prior to your touch up. Hopefully that will do the trick. Good Luck!!

Back