***Relaxed heads swing in here***

thebelleofelle

Positive energy all around to my hair lovers.

I have a question to ask and some may think its crazy but I want to try the 'real queens reggie' but I love my relaxed hair straight.

I've read up on the reggie and you have to baggy/greenhouse effect VERY often and I'm wonder can I do that and still have straight hair without having to straighten everyday.

-TIA

well... i heavily moisturize my hair and i dont touch my flat iron and my hair still is straight 100% of the time untill the new growth comes in. i dont need to do a baggy because my hair is so moisturized and soft to the touch. so im sure you can baggy and still have straight hair:rolleyes:

thankx ladies. I was thinking I could do if it only do my ends in a ponytail every other night...maybe I'll just have to give it a whirl and see how it comes out...

I agree with Amwcah on this, I think the only way to still have straight hair is if you were to pull it all back and just cover the ends.
I do a "whole-head" baggy at least three times a week.
When I wake up and remove the baggy in the morning..but hair is somewhat damp from all of the moisture. But before I leave the house for work (which is maybe about 15-30 minutes later) it's pretty try, and I'll just throw it up into a bun.

Back