Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Sholapie

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

3 weeks post on Friday. I`ll be relaxing 4th Jan at 13 weeks

LovelyRo

I'm 7 weeks post... Glad I calculated it as I thought I was only 4-5 weeks post and I feel like I need to relax again. I'll relax at 12 weeks!

KhandiB

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am ashamed to say, Im not sure, lol, I need to search this thread

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

I'm 8 weeks post and will continue to stretch however long I'm capable. I love my wavy new growth but it usually gets dry, cause tangles & breakage and send me into a hissy fit which translates into me relaxing around weeks 10-12. I want to get to week 14 this time but likely won't make it as I don't like having to babysit my hair frequently (wash, cowash, dc, etc) for the sake of saying I stretched.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Same here divachyk. I'm 10 weeks post and though I'm physically ready to relax due to knots and tangles , I'm still not mentally prepared. I could literally go another 6-8 weeks but I can only do 12-14 now that I'm texlaxing. I wish my mind and hair could get on one accord.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Americka

23 weeks and possibly transitioning...

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

Same here divachyk. I'm 10 weeks post and though I'm physically ready to relax due to knots and tangles , I'm still not mentally prepared. I could literally go another 6-8 weeks but I can only do 12-14 now that I'm texlaxing. I wish my mind and hair could get on one accord.

KiWiStyle, totally, totally agree! I really wish I can get to the bottom of why my hair tangles so badly yet others don't. I get texture, curl pattern differences but it just seems my tangling is not of the norm for any head.

ElegantElephant

10 weeks post. Plan to relax at 12 weeks..but I'll see if I can make it. My new growth is rough!!!!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle, totally, totally agree! I really wish I can get to the bottom of why my hair tangles so badly yet others don't. I get texture, curl pattern differences but it just seems my tangling is not of the norm for any head.

EXACTLY! It's a strange phenomenon and I'm seriously tired of trying to figure it out. When you find a solution, please let me know.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 15 and counting
When is your next touch up? Jury is still out
What relaxer will you use? Linange Texturizer
Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? I'm a selfie all the way

MrsMelodyV

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?

When is your next touch up?

What relaxer will you use?

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?

1 day post. I relaxed with ors no lye box kit at almost 36 weeks post. Next relaxer due around late January at 13 weeks. I'm a diy-er.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

6 weeks and 5 days Post

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
11 weeks post today and have scheduled my texlax appointment for 11/1 at 12 weeks. As usual I'll be using Nairobi Pamper Lye Relaxer.

niknakmac

I'm about 6 weeks post not relaxing until my bday week in December.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

This date was wrong :blush:

Last edited:

Ms. Tiki

I'm 4 weeks post and I'm not texlaxing til Dec 28th