REDKEN - FRESH CURLS CURL BOOST

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
Hello Everyone,
I tried this product today and for the first time my curls are well defined, soft, yet dry and non greasy. I used products from the Jazma line (Toronto based) on second day hair (www.jazma.com) underneath. I started using Jazma's line a few months ago for my texturized/washngo. Has anyone else tried products from the Redken line? What were your results? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MonPetite

I've got a handful of products from Redken reviewed in my Salon photo album. Check my fotki. :yep: It's a good line.

MissScarlett

Hello Everyone,
I tried this product today and for the first time my curls are well defined, soft, yet dry and non greasy. I used products from the Jazma line (Toronto based) on second day hair (www.jazma.com) underneath. I started using Jazma's line a few months ago for my texturized/washngo. Has anyone else tried products from the Redken line? What were your results? Thanks in advance!

I like all of Redken's fresh curls products. I use them religiously.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
Miss Scarlett and Littlegoldlamb, thanks for responding...I will check your albums. I always thought that Redken products would contain alot of achohol and would make my hair hard and crunchy..but I am delightfully surprised that I was wrong :yep:. Fresh curls will definitely be on my list of Holy Grail products!