Redheads?

jahqueeny

Hi,
I am considering colouring my hair red (most likely 2-tone). I would prefer a rinse or semi-perm but for the right colour I would consider a mild/gentle permanent.

I have searched the board but am asking for pics and advice from any redheads here (full or 2-tone). I am natural by the way.

Respect and honour. (I spell "honour" and "colour" like that because I am Canadian :yep:)
J

Am I doing something wrong here why no one will respond to any of my posts?:wallbash: Are you trying to say there is no one here with red coloured hair that can say what they used, how it affected their hair and maybe post a pic or link to their album. My impression of this site was supportive and helpful :look:

I am not a redhead, but give someone a chance to chime in, they will respond. :yep: Keep your thread bumped......

I used to live in red semi-permanent colors
Check out Red Hot by Jazzing, which is a bright red
Now if you are wanting more of an auburn reddish color, then check out Spiced Cognac by Jazzing
Adore (white bottle) also makes some fabulous red colors. I have used their Crimson the most
I'm not sure how to do 2 tone with semi-permanent color outside of using a lighter shade at the top and a darker shade at the bottom

Am I doing something wrong here why no one will respond to any of my posts?:wallbash: Are you trying to say there is no one here with red coloured hair that can say what they used, how it affected their hair and maybe post a pic or link to their album. My impression of this site was supportive and helpful :look:
Bluntly, you didn't provide enough info for a specific answer. How light/dark is your hair now? That's going to play a huge factor into what color you'll be able to achieve w/semi permanent colors, or if you'll have to lighten first...details, lady!

Back