Really long Strand of hair?

newbiemom

I was touching my hair and I pulled out this long strand of hair.:ohwell: It is like 12 inches long and that is long to me because I bc in April. I just have this single long hair.

yeah. I felt it when I accidentally yanked it out. Plus I work with only others so if there is a little nappy hair its mine.

I've had that before. Found it the other day came down to apl meanwhile the rest is sl. I can't explain it but I know that it will eventually break because there aren't enough strands at that length to protect it. So I enjoy it while I can.

That happens to me sometimes, i saw what i thought was an apl length hair when i am just about shoulder length. Just turned it it was a shed hair tangled up with the end of a strand

I have found the occasional long hair in the past. I would guess that's normal.

Usually it's just that one strand has knotted onto another strand for me though :lachen:

I have had that too. It was weird. I also found that there is one spot in the crown that grows really fast.

The only time that's happened to me, it was two tangled strands that had stuck together. The knot connecting them was teeny tiny, and I had to look hard to see it.

I'm mostly CBL and I have group of hairs in the back on the right that is almost APL. Ridiculous. I'm like, was everything else breaking off while that part grew or did it just grow faster?

Back