raw shea butter?

mrsmeredith

Just to ease my mind, Raw shea butter and unrefined shea butter (are they the same thing?)

I was looking on the net for shea butter and came across raw shea butter pure 100% $2.99 lb. It sounds odd because of the price or maybe its just me. I want to try it but not sure if its really real:perplexed

good2uuuu

I interchange raw and unrefined. What site did you find it for that price? Was it a sale price or the normal price? I ask because unless you are buying a very large amount, the prices are usually a little higher.

Mestiza

mrsmeredith said:
Just to ease my mind, Raw shea butter and unrefined shea butter (are they the same thing?)

I was looking on the net for shea butter and came across raw shea butter pure 100% $2.99 lb. It sounds odd because of the price or maybe its just me. I want to try it but not sure if its really real:perplexed

I tend to think of them as being pretty similar. To make certain, you can send the vendor an e-mail asking them.

BTW, where did you find it? TIA! :)

Chocolatep35

nasabb.com has a lot of really great info on shea butter. From reading that site I think unrefined is the best way to go. Hope this helps:)