Question about my portein overload damage...

Smiley79

I'm recovering from severe breakage due to me having used the Aphogee 2-Step treatment improperly. I've read on the past posts and I stopped using protein immediately so I can balance the moisture up with the protein overload. It's been about 7 weeks or so and I've been doing DC's and co-washes with moist. conditioners (no proteins). My question is should I avoid even using the Aphogee Leave-In (i forget the name of that spray). I've read some good reviews about it and was interested in trying it since I am a blow dry user for now. I'm just traumatized from my protein overload and wonder if I should steer clear of the Aphogee Leave-In spray as well. Any opinions will be greatly appeciated.:spinning:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Girl buy you some AO Honeysuckle Rose and use it 2 times a week for about a month or two and you'll be fine! (only use AO for your DC, don't use any protein DC)

Smiley79

Will do!!! Any leave-in recommendations for Moisture,....I'm giving the Hawaiian Silky a try?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hawaiian Silky makes a great leave in! :yep: I'm loving Sally's GVP Conditioner, their knockoff of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized, especially when I top it off with GVP Smoothing Serum :love3:

shtow

I had BAD protein overload in January. I fixed it by DCing with Kenra 3 times in the same week.